Welcome to Trunk Nest Villa, our stunning two bedroom villa, which overlooks the stunning ocean at Trunk Bay on Tortola Island in the British Virgin Islands. This villa is perfect for two couples or a small family. Featuring spacious rooms, luxury furnishings and pathways to both Trunk Bay Beach and Rogues Beach, you are sure to have a memorable stay at Trunk Nest Villa.
This amazing plantation style villa is newly built in Almendro hardwood and local stone and features an extensive private garden. From Trunk Nest Villa you have direct access on foot to two spectacular white-sand beaches that are the yearly nesting grounds for leatherback turtles.
At Trunk Nest Villa you will enjoy the wrap around decks and garden, each with extensive views and comfortable furniture for evening drinks with your friends and family. Inside the villa you will find modern furnishings with spacious bedrooms and a fully equipped kitchen. If you are passionate about cooking, then you will love the attention put into the Grand Room kitchen where a French La Cornue range cooker is the centrepiece along with all the equipment and cutlery you or a professional chef could ever want. Also, if you would like to show you culinary skills outside, simply light up the coal grill and enjoy some hot dogs.
The Grand Room is at the heart of Trunk Nest Villa. Here, there is a very comfortable sofa, reading chair and wonderful bar-stools, that invites you all to gather and relax. The bar, made of local stone and hardwood is centered in the Grand Room kitchen and lets you enjoy everything from breakfast to drinks. If are able to take your eyes off the amazing views, then there is a 55-inch 3D HD TV with Blue Ray 3D DVD player and Direct TV satellite, along with Apple TV and a Polk audio surround system to enjoy.
From the Grand Room, the double doors open out to the comfortable and fully furnished wrap around decks which offer both ocean and garden views. The Grand Room is connected, via a roofed open deck, to the Office, Master bed & bath on the upper-level entry foyer. The master bedroom connects directly to its own private ocean & garden view balcony and includes a master bathroom and office. There is a staircase from the main deck that leads to Trunk Nest Villa´s second bedroom. This bedroom has its own large ocean & garden view deck, with a hammock and comfortable chairs, leading out onto the garden. The second bedroom has an en suite bathroom.
There is a small plunge pool, which is reached by a short stone pathway through the beautiful gardens. Both bedrooms in the villa are air-conditioned and there are also ceiling fans in all rooms. Trunk Nest Villa is private and comfortable but is very close to local restaurants, shops and beaches, making it the perfect villa for your next vacation.
• Bedroom 1 - Master: Westin Heavenly King size Bed, air-conditioning, screened window & door louvers, en-suite balcony and office, safe, en-suite bathroom with hairdryer and Kiehl´s toiletries.
• Bedroom 2: Westin Heavenly King size Bed, air-conditioning, screened window & door louvers, large ocean & garden view deck, safe, en-suite bathroom with hairdryer and Kiehl´s toiletries.
Features & amenities
• 55-inch Sony® 3D HD TV
• Air conditioning in bedrooms
• Alfresco dining
• Alfresco shower by plunge pool
• Apple TV
• Blue Ray 3D DVD/CD player
• Ceiling fans in all rooms
• DirecTV satellite
• Fenced property
• Fire pit
• Fully-equipped kitchen with La Cornue range cooker and breakfast bar
• Gourmet Coffee maker
• Indoor and Outdoor Dining areas with seating for 6
• Lounge chairs & Hammock
• Manual start backup generator
• Movies, vinyl records
• Polk audio surround system
• Secluded walk paths to Trunk Beach and Rogues Beach
• Washer & dryer room
• Weber coal grill Barbeque