Traveling from the US, Canada, Paris or Amsterdam
The principal gateway to St. Barts (SBH) is through Juliana Airport in nearby Dutch St Maarten, where flights arrive daily from the USA, Paris and Amsterdam.
Main International Airlines to St. Maarten
- Toronto – Air Canada; Air Transat
- Montreal – Air Transat
- Paris – Air France; Corsair
- New York – American Airlines; Jet Blue
- Miami – American Airlines
- Newark – Continental Airlines
- Atlanta – Delta Airlines
- Amsterdam – KLM
- Chicago – United Airlines
- Charlotte – US Airways
- Philadelphia – Us Airways
Flights from St Maarten to St Barths
This is a ten minute shuttle flight to St Barths (SBH)
- St Barth Commuter - http://www.stbarthcommuter.com/
- Private Charter Flights - Between St Maarten and St Barth are available for up to 7 persons with St Barth Commuter http://www.stbarthcommuter.com/
Travelling from the UK
The principal gateway to St. Barts (SBH) is through V.C. Bird International Airport in Antigua where flights arrive daily from London with British Airways and Virgin Atlantic.
Main International Airline from UK to Antigua
- London – British Airways, Virgin Atlantic
Flights from Antigua to St Barths
- St Barth Commuter offers two services between Antigua VC Bird airport (ANU) and St Barthelemy Gustav III airport (SBH).
- Private Charter Flights - between Antigua/Barbuda and St Barth (up to 7 passengers)
- Tradewind - also make the 30 minute shuttle flights to St Barts (SBH) from Antigua.
Travelling from Guadeloupe
Air Caraibes from Guadeloupe to St Barth
Travelling from San Juan
Air Caraibes also has several flights a week between San Juan and St Barts via St Maarten.
The airstrip in St Barts is small, in fact it is the second shortest in the world, and pilots are required to have special training to land. For many, the landing, especially on a windy day, is an adventure in itself. Please note planes can only land and take off during day light hours. The largest plane that lands n St Barths is a 19 seater STOL (short take off and Landing) which is one of the many reasons why St Barths is so unspoiled.
Easyway St Barth offers personalised passenger assistance for clients at the airports of St Barth and St Maarten, Antigua, Anguilla and Puerto Rico. They ensure simple and efficient transfer for connections to and from these Caribbean Islands. The VIP airport services include meet and greet with priority handling services as well as private transfers.
Boat Services from St.Maarten
For people who have a fear of flying, there is a regular boat service between St Maarten and St Barths.
The Voyager travels from Marigot Bay and Oyster Pond on the French side of St. Martin to St Barth taking 30 minutes from Marigot and 45 minutes from Oyster Pond. For more info, see www.voy12.com/en/.
- To St. Martin Marigot 7.30 am and 5 pm on Mondays, Tuesdays, Fridays and Saturdays
- To St. Martin Oyster Pond at 7.45 am and 5.30 pm on Wednesdays, Thursdays and Sundays
- An additional transfer to Oyster Pond at 11.00 am on Saturdays
- From Marigot at 9.15 am and 6.45 pm on Mondays, Tuesdays, Fridays and Saturdays
- From Oyster Pond at 9.00 am and 6.45 pm on Wednesdays, Thursdays and Sundays
- An additional transfer from Oyster Pond at 4 pm on Saturdays
Departures from St Barth
Departures to St Barth
The Great Bay Express travels from Bobby’s Marina in Dutch St Maarten to Gustavia in St. Barth. Crossing time is approximately 40 minutes. For reservations, email [email protected]. For more info, see Great Bay Ferry or call:
- From US: 347 568 0574
- St Maarten:(+599) 542 0032
- From France:(+590) 690 88 3899
Departures from Bobby’s Marina Philipsburg to Gustavia
- 9:30am & 5:30 pm daily
- 7:15am on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday
Departures from Gustavia to Bobby’s Marina Philipsburg
- 10:30am & 6:30 pm daily
- 8:15am on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday