Welcome to Fairwinds, a beautiful four bedroom villa in the heart of the Belmont estate. With Mount Nevis at your back and the cool sands and pristine waters of Pinney's beach in front of you, this is your little bit of heaven on earth.
Fairwinds is situated on the grounds of the world-famous Four Seasons Resort, guests who stay here have all the privileges of the resort such as golfing at the Robert Trent designed course, tennis, SPA treatments, choice of 3 swimming pools and water sports.
When you enter this luxury Nevis villa, you get the warm traditional feeling of the Caribbean. The walls are crisp and brights with large windows and doors which open out to let the cool sea-breeze in. The furnishings are of dark mahogany and sit on a large white tiled floor. There are a large Samsung TV and sound system for your entertainment, and very comfortable seating complements this.
The kitchen is located in one corner of the room has a smooth dark marble countertop. All the appliances are very modern such as the double fridge, stove and dishwasher and the kitchen has all the utilities needed to cook up a master dish.
Three of the bedroom is on the upper floor and consist of two king size beds and one room with two queen size beds in it. These rooms are all en-suite and have great panoramic sea views from them. The villa is also air conditioned which is programmed accordingly and can easily be adjusted. The fourth bedroom is in the form of a cottage located close to the main villa. It has a king size bedroom which is en-suite and air-conditioned.
Outside is where you will spend your days and evenings, and it is easy to know why! As you make your way out from the living room, you're greeted with breathtaking scenery of the Caribbean ocean. Merge this with your infinity pool and Alfresco dining area, and you are in for the experience of a lifetime. Whether it's soaking up the sun, cooling down in the pool or relaxing while reading a book… Fairwinds has it all covered.
Master Bedroom 1 – King sized bed, en-suite, terrace, air-conditioning, TV, DVD
Bedroom 2 – King sized bed, en-suite, first floor, air-conditioning, TV, DVD
Bedroom 3 –2 x Queen beds, en-suite bathroom, air-conditioning, TV, DVD
Cottage room –King bed, bathroom, air-conditioning, TV, DVD
• Extra bed: One rollaway bed
• bathrooms: Three marble bathrooms, plus guest powder room
• Bedrooms offer direct access to pool
• Bathrobes and slippers
• Down pillows
• Villa Size (sq. ft.) 3,000 (living space)
• 1340 wrap around terrace air conditioning
• Four air-conditioned bedrooms
• Wall mounted flat TV screen in living
• Dining Seats 8
• Private swimming pool heated pool 17' x 42'; 3¬8 feet deep
• landscaped private gardens
• DVD player
• In-room safe
• Iron and ironing board
• Twice daily housekeeping
• Chef on request – extra charge
• Per provisioning available on request – extra charge
• Six seater Golf cart
• Occupancy: 8 adults, or 6 adults and 4 children
• Jennair cooktop
• Nespresso coffee machine
• Washer dryer
• A short car or golf cart ride down to the Four Seasons Beach.
• 5 minutes to the beach
• 15 minutes to town
• 10 minutes to shops
When you stay at Mahogany Hill, you will have access to the wonderful facilities of the Four Seasons Resort
Vance W Amory
Robert L Bradshaw
|Nearest beach||Pinneys Beach||1 km|
|Nearest restaurant||Four Seasons||1 km|
Read more in our Overview of Nevis
Accommodation, Facilities and Services
Bedroom(s): 4 ( Sleeps 8 )
3 Double with en-suite, 1 Twin with en-suite
1 Baths, 4 Showers, 4 Wash basins, 4 Toilets
- General facilities: Balcony / Deck, Ceiling Fans, Charcoal Grill, Garden, Garden View, Gym, High Speed Internet, Ice Maker, Panoramic Views, Parking, Pool, Private Location, Private Terrace, Safe, Security, Wifi
- Indoor facilities: Air conditioning, Alarm Clock, All Bedrooms En Suite, Blender, CD Player, Coffee Maker, Dishwasher, Drier, DVD Player, Freezer, Gym, iPOD Docking Station, Iron and Board, Microwave, TV
- Outdoor facilities: Bbq, Beach Access, Enclosed Garden, Golf field, Heated Swimming Pool, Infinity Pool, Mountain View, Parking, Patio, Restaurants nearby, Sea Views, Sun Loungers, Sun Umbrellas, Swimming pool, Tennis court, Water sports equipment
- Services: Cleaning inclusive, Daily maid service, Final Cleaning, Gardener, Kids club, Laundress, Linen provided, Maid service, Night Watchman, Personal Chef Extra, Towels provided
- Access: Secure parking
- Local activities: Climbing, Cycling, Fine Dining, Fishing, Golf, Hiking, Horse riding, Shopping, Swimming, Tennis, Walking
05-Jan-2018 - 30-Apr-2018
|Nightly rate||Weekly||Min. Stay||Change-over|
|$ 3,900||$ 27,300||2 Nights||-|
01-May-2018 - 18-Dec-2018
|Nightly rate||Weekly||Min. Stay||Change-over|
|$ 2,456||$ 17,192||3 Nights||-|
|-||Nightly rate||Weekly||Min. Stay||Change-over|
|Rate summary||$ 2,456 - $ 3,900||$ 17,192 - $ 27,300||1 Nights||-|
|05-Jan-2018 - 30-Apr-2018 Winter 2018||$ 3,900||$ 27,300||2 Nights||-|
|01-May-2018 - 18-Dec-2018 Summer 2018||$ 2,456||$ 17,192||3 Nights||-|
All prices are subject to VAT at 14% and a Service Charge at 10 %
+ $27.00 coastal protection levy per villa per night.
2018 Special ~ 4th NIGHT FREE !!! ~ Stay 3 nights and get the 4th night free
Complimentary night with every 3 nights paid. Four night minimum stay required. Complimentary breakfast for 2 guests at Neve's restaurant for booking from the 7th April to 18th December. Black out dates : Feb 17th to 24th and March 17th to 31st. Cannot be combines with any other specials.
Travel between 05 Jan 2018 and 18 Dec 2018
Inquire About Villa
Our team know each destination and every villa we feature.
We also offer a personalized and fully complimentary concierge service so every part of your trip will be taken care of ensuring you have a hassle free vacation.
We look forward to hearing from you.
- • Type: Villa
- • Sleeps: 8
- • Bedroom(s): 4
- • Bathroom(s): 4
- • Board: Self Catering
- • Long term rentals: No
- • Pets: No
- • Children: Yes, great for kids
- • Wheelchair: No
- • Eldery or infirm: Yes
- • Holiday type
- Christmas 2017, Family, Honeymoon, New Years Week 2017/2018, Ocean Front, Resort, Sea Views, Walk to Beach