Weston House is a perfect representation of Caribbean beachfront living. This luxury Barbados property located on a secluded beachfront area on the exclusive West Coast of Barbados. Guests staying here have the daily choice of relaxing on sun loungers beside their private pool or strolling down the garden where they will be greeted by white sands and turquoise coloured waters. The West Coast is famous for having extremely calm seas which makes swimming and snorkelling very enjoyable in this area.
The villa boasts a spacious garden area with a large Gazebo and barbeque area. Here is where all the family get-togethers will take place in the evening time. There is a wonderful patio on the upper level where breakfast al fresco must enjoy while taking in the breath-taking sceneries of the Caribbean Ocean.
Weston House is perfect for family and friends to share as there are four well-appointed bedroom is the main house which are all ensuite. The master bedroom features a super king size bed, an ensuite bathroom that contains a shower and bathtub. The second and third bedrooms have king size bed, and the fourth bedroom has twin beds that can configure as king beds. The fifth bedroom you can find in a lovely self-contained apartment on the ground floor. It also has a king bed and ensuite bathroom with shower.
Weston will give guests the ideal location for exploring and enjoying the West coast of Barbados. In addition to having a majestic beachfront villa with a one bedroom apartment, guests have a choice of other great beaches nearby such as Reeds, Gibbs and Mullins. The golf courses at Royal Westmoreland and Sandy Lane Country Club are also a very short drive away, while Holetown and Speightstown are within minutes of your door.
Holetown is the hub of activities for all walks of life. Limegrove shopping centre stands proudly in the centre and boasts the high-end stores such a Versace, Michael Kors among others. There are also some wonderful restaurants and cafes with delicious Bajan cuisine waiting to be sampled.
Year. With groups of five or more guest, there will be a cook also included in the rate.
The staff at Weston House are also worthy of a mention, Debra is head of the house and will look after your every need. She is hardworking, kind and very informative of all the activities and festivals that happen throughout the year. With groups of 5 or more, there will be a cook included in the rate who will prepare lunch and dinner for you also. If you would also like breakfast, we can include this at an additional cost.
• 4 Guests - Housekeeper (Debra)
• 5 - 7 Guests - Housekeeper and Cook
• 8 - 10 Guests - Housekeeper, Cook, Laundress
• A/C Bedrooms
• DVD Player
• Internet - WiFi
• Ocean View
• TV - Flat Screen
• Bedroom 1 - Super King, air-conditioned, ensuite, bathroom with tub and shower
• Bedroom 2 - King air-conditioned, ensuite, bathroom with shower
• Bedroom 3 - King air-conditioned, ensuite, bathroom with shower
• Bedroom 4 - Two Twins / King, air-conditioned, ensuite, bathroom with shower
• Bedroom 5 – King (apartment) air-conditioned, ensuite, bathroom with shower
• On the Beach
• Restaurants Nearby
• Places of Interest Nearby
• Short drive to Supermarket
• Short drive to Duty-Free Shopping
• Short Drive to Lime Grove Lifestyle Centre
• Short drive to Bar/Nightclub
This villa is a beachfront home. It should be noted that beaches change their shape and size from day to day, week to week and month to month, mainly as a response to seasonal waves, currents and tides. Every effort has been made to depict the beach in front of this property, but temporary changes may occur.
Grantley Adams International Airport
|Nearest beach||Onsite||20 meters|
|Nearest restaurant||Lone Star Restaurant||1 km|
Accommodation, Facilities and Services
Bedroom(s): 5 ( Sleeps 10 )
4 Double with en-suite, 1 Twin with en-suite
1 Baths, 4 Showers, 5 Wash basins, 5 Toilets
- General facilities: Garden, Ice Maker, Parking, Pool, Safe, Terrace, Wifi
- Indoor facilities: Air conditioning, All Bedrooms Air Conditioned, All Bedrooms En Suite, CD Player, Coffee Maker, Dishwasher, Drier, DVD Player, Iron and Board, Microwave, Phone, Safe, TV, Washing Machine
- Outdoor facilities: Bbq, Beach Access, Beach Front, Parking, Restaurants nearby, Sea Views, Sun Loungers, Sun Umbrellas, Swimming pool
- Services: Cleaning inclusive, Concierge Service, Daily maid service, Gardener, Laundress, Linen provided, Maid service, Personal Chef Included, Towels provided
- Access: Secure parking
- Local activities: Cycling, Fine Dining, Fishing, Golf, Hiking, Horse riding, Shopping, Swimming, Tennis, Walking, Water Sports
16-Apr-2018 - 14-Dec-2018
|Nightly rate||Weekly||Min. Stay||Change-over|
|$ 1,400||$ 9,800||5 Nights||-|
17-Dec-2018 - 07-Jan-2019
|Nightly rate||Weekly||Min. Stay||Change-over|
|$ 2,500||$ 17,500||14 Nights||-|
|-||Nightly rate||Weekly||Min. Stay||Change-over|
|Rate summary||$ 1,400 - $ 2,500||$ 9,800 - $ 17,500||5 Nights||-|
|16-Apr-2018 - 14-Dec-2018 Summer 2018 (5 bedroom rate)||$ 1,400||$ 9,800||5 Nights||-|
|17-Dec-2018 - 07-Jan-2019 Xmas 2018||$ 2,500||$ 17,500||14 Nights||-|
Rental Rates are subject to 7.5% VAT & 2.5% Room Rate Levy (to be capped at USD 10 per bedroom per night)
1.5% service fee applies to certain properties
Inquire About Villa
Our team know each destination and every villa we feature.
We also offer a personalized and fully complimentary concierge service so every part of your trip will be taken care of ensuring you have a hassle free vacation.
We look forward to hearing from you.
- • Type: Villa
- • Sleeps: 10
- • Bedroom(s): 5
- • Bathroom(s): 5
- • Board: Self Catering
- • Long term rentals: No
- • Pets: No
- • Children: Yes, great for kids
- • Wheelchair: No
- • Eldery or infirm: Not suitable
- • Holiday type
- Beach Front, Family, Honeymoon