Welcome to Katitche Point Great House, our luxury five bedroom villa, located in the stunning Mahoe Bay area on Virgin Gorda in the British Virgin Islands. The views from this villa are absolutely incredible and with the luxury inside, you will never want to leave.
Katitche Point is a secluded, small holiday village in its own right, with the main house designed in a pyramid shape, guests will enjoy the wonderful and large double bedroom suites and even more the spacious master bedroom suite each feature a private bath and a private veranda with an amazing sea view.
The lowest level features a superbly decorated living area with comfortable couches, a teak dining table for up to fourteen people, BOSE stereo system with an extensive CD collection and a professional fully equipped kitchen, featuring all the appliances needed for the best cooks.
Outdoor living and dining verandahs surround the villa. There is a staircase that takes you to the Gallery on the second floor with a library, wide-screen TV, and four comfortable loungers, which can be converted into additional beds. Part of the room overlooks the dining and living area while the other side has large windows for viewing the turquoise sea and Virgin Gorda. The Gallery is the perfect room to relax, play games and watch videos.
Covered walkways and courtyard verandahs lead from the Greathouse to four large king-size bedrooms and the Master bedroom suite, all including private bathrooms. The Master bedroom, which is slightly elevated from the rest of the villa, comprises of a large bedroom, sitting area and a covered outdoor patio with a deep soaking tub sunk into rocks and a Koi pond. All four suites are identical in size and furnishings. Each has a private shaded veranda with lounge chairs and wonderful sea views. Two overlook Savannah and Pond Bay, the others Mahoe and Long Bay and the Dog Islands.
Each suite has a ceiling fan, AC-units, a BOSE-CD player, coral sandstone floors and a comfortable designed bathroom.
Katitche Point features a spectacular horizon edged pool. It is continuously featured on posters and magazines by the BVI Tousrist Board and has been on the front pages of various prestigious magazines. There is also a terrace wet bar, with seating, which is adjacent to the pool area. Mahoe Bay Beach is just a short three minute walk away and is perfect for swimming and relaxing.
Katitche Point Great House really is one of the most incredible villas in the BVI. You will have absolutely everything you need at this beautiful home. It is the perfect villa for family and friends to enjoy the perfect vacation together.
• 24/7 stand-by maintenance service
• All household supplies
• Assistance on departure
• Basic kitchen supplies
• Comprehensive concierge services
• Daily, full day maid service (cleaning, making up the rooms, villa laundry, private laundry), service hours can be adjusted to the guests needs for privacy and service
• Free local phone calls from the villa’s phone
• Luxurious French CLARINS bathroom supplies
• Meet and greet on arrival on Virgin Gorda and accompany to the villa, luggage transportation to the villa
• Rental car SUZUKI Grand Vitara, 1-2 vehicles depending on the number of guests
• Teas, coffees, NESPRESSO capsules
• Unlimited ADSL internet and WiFi access
• Welcome on arrival bar: French champagne, beverages as per guests request, a selection of villa signature wine and/or spirits
Tortola (by boat)
|Nearest beach||Mahoe Beach||1 km|
|Nearest restaurant||Sugarcane @ Nail Bay||2 km|
Accommodation, Facilities and Services
Bedroom(s): 5 ( Sleeps 10 )
5 Double with en-suite
5 Showers, 5 Wash basins, 5 Toilets
- General facilities: Balcony / Deck, Gas Grill, Panoramic Views, Pool, Private Location, Private Terrace, Safe, Wet Bar, Wifi
- Indoor facilities: Air conditioning, All Bedrooms Air Conditioned, All Bedrooms En Suite, CD Player, Coffee Maker, Drier, DVD Player, Iron and Board, Luxury Finishes, Microwave, Safe, TV
- Outdoor facilities: Bbq, Beach Access, Infinity Pool, Private Terrace, Restaurants nearby, Sea Views, Sun Loungers
- Services: Concierge Service, Linen provided, Maid service, Towels provided
- Local activities: Climbing, Cycling, Fine Dining, Fishing, Hiking, Shopping, Swimming, Walking, Water Sports
06-Jan-2018 - 21-Apr-2018
|Nightly rate||Weekly||Min. Stay||Change-over|
|$ 3,700||$ 25,900||3 Nights||-|
22-Apr-2018 - 15-Dec-2018
|Nightly rate||Weekly||Min. Stay||Change-over|
|$ 3,500||$ 24,500||3 Nights||-|
|-||Nightly rate||Weekly||Min. Stay||Change-over|
|Rate summary||$ 3,500 - $ 3,700||$ 24,500 - $ 25,900||3 Nights||-|
|06-Jan-2018 - 21-Apr-2018 High Season 2018||$ 3,700||$ 25,900||3 Nights||-|
|22-Apr-2018 - 15-Dec-2018 Summer 2018||$ 3,500||$ 24,500||3 Nights||-|
All prices are subject to VAT at 10% and a Service Charge at 12 %
Inquire About Villa
Our team know each destination and every villa we feature.
We also offer a personalized and fully complimentary concierge service so every part of your trip will be taken care of ensuring you have a hassle free vacation.
We look forward to hearing from you.
- • Type: Villa
- • Sleeps: 10
- • Bedroom(s): 5
- • Bathroom(s): 5
- • Board: Self Catering
- • Long term rentals: No
- • Pets: No
- • Children: Yes, great for kids
- • Wheelchair: No
- • Eldery or infirm: Not suitable
- • Holiday type
- Family, Honeymoon, Over Water Villa, Sea Views, Walk to Beach