Welcome to Villa Isabella represented by EXCEPTIONAL VILLAS, a lovely 4 bedroom villa rental with private pool and breathtaking panoramic views located on the hillside over looking Saint Jean Bay.
The lovely town of St Jean is less then half a kilometre from Villa Isabella. Saint Jean is second in size to the Capital of Gustavia and is also the only other sizable town in St Barths. St Jean sits on the Island’s North Shore on Baie de St-Jean just over the hill from Gustavia. The small airport of St Barths lies at one end of St Jean and it is always fascinating to watch the tiny planes coming into land over a steep hill and down onto the second shortest runway in the world. Aswell as the beautiful Eden Rock Hotel, there are several other nice restaurants and bars along St Jean Beach. Behind the beach, just a couple of minutes walk the Eden Rock is the small town where there are two rows of very chic shops and some restaurants and bars, these are only some of the best things to do in St Barts.
The interiors of this luxury villa rental are stunning. The main living area, kitchen and dining area are open plan and the spaces seamlessly integrate making the villa ideal for holiday living. The décor is very chic with shades of grey and white giving a calm relaxed feel with comfortable and clean lines. The living area features floor to ceiling sliding doors that open right up to the outside at both the front and the back of the room making it the most wonderful house to enjoy indoor/outdoor living.
To the front, the living room opens onto a huge teak wooden deck which features a beautiful custom made dining table – the perfect place to enjoy meals with friends and family. From here there are a few steps down to a stunning infinity pool. The pool is surrounded by supremely comfortable sun loungers and the view from here is absolutely incredible.
The two main bedrooms of Isabella are located on either side of the main living room each opening out on to a small lawn allowing you to lie in bed, and take in the breathtaking view. In the bathrooms, the basins are made from huge river pebbles that have been hollowed out. The same pebbles have been used both inside and outside showers.
At the back of the main living area is a lovely peaceful and quiet courtyard. Up a few steps, you find another two bedrooms and bathrooms all decorated in the same gray and white tones.
Villa Isabella is a house for holidays every detail radiates, comfort, and style and gives it the quiet magical feel that is St Barts.
Amenities includes A/C, safe, En-suite bathroom double vanity, walk-in indoor & outdoor shower, Flat screen TV, Dish network, DVD player, wine cellar, gas BBQ
Bedroom 1 & 2 – 1 King Bed, Air Conditioning , DVD Player, En-suite Bath , Flat Screen TV, Dish network, Screens Opens onto the view and connects to the living room. Features a four poster bed and dressing area.
Bedroom 3 – 1 Queen Bed, Air Conditioning, DVD Player, En-suite Bath, Flat Screen TV, Safe, Dish network. Located in an upper level in an independent building, next to bedroom 4. Features a four poster bed and white and grey furniture.
Bedroom 4 – 2 Twin Beds, Air Conditioning, DVD Player, En-suite Bath, Flat Screen TV, Safe, Dish network. Located in an upper level in an independent cottage, next door to bedroom 3. White & grey furniture.
Large well-equipped kitchen. Inside large dining table for eight. Contemporary style.
HDTV, iPod Dock, Dish Network Satellite, WiFi. Opens onto terrace, pool and view. Indoor dining table for eight. Contemporary style.
Large terrace along the infinity pool and facing an amazing view of the St Jean Bay, the ocean and islands. Large outside dining table covered by a shade.
This terrace in the back side of the living room offers you a cosy alcove to enjoy the inside garden and yet still enjoy the ocean view.
STAFF: When you stay at Villa Isabella, you will be personally cared for by our wonderful housekeeper 6 days per week. You will feel welcomed and pampered throughout your stay. If you should decide to leave the sanctuary of your home, you will find an incredible selection of world class restaurants just a couple of minutes walk away. Villa Isabella also offers a concierge and maintenance service.
■ Swimming Pool
■ Wine Cellar
■ Air-conditioned bedrooms
■ Satellite Television
■ Gas BBQ
■ Wine cellar
■ I pod docking station
VIP ACCESS CARD to the hotel Eden Rock
Complimentary Guestcare Services Include:
• Assistance with travel arrangements to and from the island
• Meet & Greet upon arrival at the airport or port
• Transfer upon arrival to your luxury villa where a warm welcome and cool drinks await
• Arrangement of car rental requirements
• Setup of your local cellphone with 24/7 access to a personal concierge
• Lovely fresh continental breakfast delivered to your villa every morning
• Delivery of take-out meals from Eden Rock’s Jean-George Vongerichten restaurants
• Organising of all entertaining and special party requirements
• Stocking of villa’s bar and kitchen to your preference in advance and upon request
• Reservations for restaurants, sports activities, boats, water sports, wellbeing… Anything you may dream of will be a pleasure to take care of Sunchairs, umbrellas, coolbags and towels for picnics on the island’s spectacular beaches
Eden Rock – St Barths Hotel Complimentary Services Include:
• Your personalised VIP card to allow easy access to Eden Rock Hotel
• An expense account linked to your VIP card for purchases at Eden Rock’s restaurants, gallery and boutiques
• Use of Eden Rock’s fitness centre including fun group fitness sessions
• Access to the hotel’s business desk with comprehensive office facilities and Wifi connection throughout the property
By Reservation Only:
• Scrumptious breakfast buffet at the Sand Bar restaurant (40€ per person)
• Sun loungers, shady umbrellas and full beach service with amenities provided by the Eden Rock team on St Jean beach – including the use of kayaks, paddle boards, snorkelling gear and watersports equipment (40€ per person)
Gustave III Airport
|Nearest beach||Saint Jean||800 meters|
|Nearest restaurant||Saint Jean||600 meters|
The lovely town of St Jean is less then half a kilometre from Villa Isabella. Saint Jean is second in size to the Capital of Gustavia and is also the only other sizable town in St Barths. St Jean sits on the Island’s North Shore on Baie de St-Jean just over the hill from Gustavia. The small airport of St Barths lies at one end of St Jean and it is always fascinating to watch the tiny planes coming into land over a steep hill and down onto the second shortest runway in the world. Aswell as the beautiful Eden Rock Hotel, there are several other nice restaurants and bars along St Jean Beach. Behind the beach, just a couple of minutes walk the Eden Rock is the small town where there are two rows of very chic shops and some restaurants and bars.
St- Jean is one of the most popular and most chic beaches on St Barths. It actually comprises of two beaches divided in the middle by the famous and stunning Eden Rock Hotel. St Jean is also home to Nikki beach. It is a spectacular beach with pure white sands and calm turquoise waters which are perfect for snorkelling. It is also a great place to people watch and to plane watch. The tiny planes come over the brow of the hill and land on the incredibly short runway at the end of the beach. If you are looking for some fun, then La Plage on St Jean beach is a good place to go on a Sunday.
Accommodation, Facilities and Services
Bedroom(s): 4 ( Sleeps 8 )
3 Double with en-suite, 3 Twin with en-suite
4 Showers, 4 Wash basins, 4 Toilets
- General facilities: Balcony / Deck, Ceiling Fans, Garden, Garden View, High Speed Internet, Ice Maker, Panoramic Views, Pool, Private Location, Private Terrace, Terrace, Wifi
- Indoor facilities: Air conditioning, All Bedrooms Air Conditioned, All Bedrooms En Suite, Blender, CD Player, Coffee Maker, Dishwasher, Drier, DVD Player, Freezer, iPOD Docking Station, Iron and Board, Luxury Finishes, Microwave, Phone, Safe, TV
- Outdoor facilities: Bbq, Deck/Decking, Enclosed Garden, Parking, Private Terrace, Restaurants nearby, Sea Views, Sun Loungers, Swimming pool
- Services: Cleaning inclusive, Concierge Service, Linen provided, Maid service, Towels provided
- Access: Off-road parking, Secure parking, Stairs
- Local activities: Cycling, Fine Dining, Fishing, Shopping, Swimming, Tennis, Walking, Water Sports
15-Apr-2018 - 14-Dec-2018
|Nightly rate||Weekly||Min. Stay||Change-over|
|$ 2,286||$ 16,000||5 Nights||-|
|-||Nightly rate||Weekly||Min. Stay||Change-over|
|Rate summary||$ 2,286||$ 16,000||5 Nights||-|
|15-Apr-2018 - 14-Dec-2018 Summer 2018||$ 2,286||$ 16,000||5 Nights||-|
All prices are subject to VAT at 17%
TestimonialsAdd a Testimonial »
I can’t thank you enough for the wonderful time we had in St. Barth’s. We always have a great time but this time was amazing! Everything was so perfect and Benjamin was a dream to work with. The Villa was phenomenal. We will definitely be back. In one word - SPECTACULAR
The villa was gorgeous, Nicolas was amazing and the island intoxicating!
It was fantastic. The villa was gorgeous, Nicolas was amazing and the island intoxicating! We look forward to coming back.
The villa is even more breath taking than in photographs
Julie, I just wanted to tell you that the villa & Richie have been spectacular so far. The villa is even more breath taking than in photographs and we have been enjoying St. Barths immensely. Would you let us know if the villa is available for the same time next year? We would love to place a deposit to hold the Villa as no one has hesitated on going back. Please provide the details to reserve the lovely Villa.
We love Isabella! We have had an amazing trip.
We love Isabella! We have had an amazing trip. Carrie Bell
What a view
Wow what a fabulous vacation we had at Villa Isabella, we loved every minute of our time there. The villa was very well maintained and the views from the terrace and pool were amazing.. we dined out on the terrace each night. The kids loved the rooms at the back of the house and it gave us some peace and quiet too. Thank you for recommedned this villa to us and organizing everything...we hope to be back next year
See what our experts have to say about this property.
I absolutely couldn't rate this villa high enough. It has a very modern decor and is very airy as it has a fantastic open plan style. The infinity pool is stunning with the changing colors and just perfect for a dip in the evenings. What I loved most about this villa is watching the planes land and take off as you have a perfect view of the airport which is especially entertaining for the children. This is an ideal villa for family's and groups.
I have stayed in this villa for one week with my colleagues and I can honestly say its is one of the nicest villas in St Barths. The location is superb, close to St Jean with its restaurants, boutiques and the wonderful St Jean Beach. What I love most about this villa is the stunning sunset over St Jean bay each evening. This villa is a must!
Inquire About Villa
Our team know each destination and every villa we feature.
We also offer a personalized and fully complimentary concierge service so every part of your trip will be taken care of ensuring you have a hassle free vacation.
We look forward to hearing from you.
- • Type: Villa
- • Sleeps: 8
- • Bedroom(s): 4
- • Bathroom(s): 4
- • Board: Self Catering
- • Long term rentals: No
- • Pets: No
- • Children: Yes, great for kids
- • Wheelchair: No
- • Eldery or infirm: Yes
- • Holiday type
- Family, Honeymoon, Resort, Walk to Beach