Hemingway House - Mullins Beach- 4 Bedroom
Welcome to Hemmingway house, one of the most luxurious villa rentals in Barbados. This stunning Barbados villa comes with its own private pool and located between two of the best beaches in Barbados, Mullins Bay Beach and Gibbes Beach. The uber-luxurious plantation style home is designed by Top architect Larry Warren and is tucked away between the serenity of Gibbes Beach and the highly popular Mullins Beach.
The property offers a gorgeous and unique vantage point with Mullins Bay to the north, and the glistening, vast ocean directly in front. This beachfront villa is one of the nicest homes for a family vacation to Barbados.
The two-storey retreat is finished in coral stone on both its exterior and interior with handcrafted sconces, recessed lighting, ceiling fans and air condition throughout. There is an oceanfront gazebo with a marble dining table set within the lush tropical gardens that is the perfect spot to enjoy outdoor dining. The lagoon pool borders the gazebo and is partially enclosed by a beautiful rock backdrop from which Bougainvilleas cascade. The garden's statement piece is a lovely outdoor candelabra that was a gift from the architect and it hangs beautifully from a shady tree completing this tranquil setting.
The villa's ground floor includes a fabulous "indoor/outdoor" living room/dining room which opens onto the wrap around ocean view terrace. There is a garden room bedroom overlooking the pool with a fully marbled en-suite, a powder room and terrace. The ocean facing veranda offers an alfresco dining area, colourful Kilim furniture, bespoke light fixtures and finely crafted iron gates that fold back, opening the whole area to the sea and gardens.
The home also boasts a full state of the art kitchen with a professional Wolf range and oven; Miele microwave and double oven; ice maker, a Subzero double door fridge, dishwasher, a walk-in pantry and David Mellor cutlery. Adjoining the kitchen is a fully equipped bar connecting to the living room featuring two separate wine coolers that can keep different wines at appropriate temperatures; a second ice maker as well as a butler's sink. There is a laundry area off the kitchen as well as staff quarters on the outside of the property.
The first floor houses the remaining three bedrooms. The master bedroom suite spreads along the entire upper sea-facing side of the home, and features the bedroom with en-suite bathroom, a walk-in dressing room and a separate study. The spacious bedroom features hard wood floors and opens onto a private wrap-around balcony with ocean, bay and pool views with comfortable lounge chairs. The perfect spot to unwind and watch the sunset on an evening.
The spacious en-suite bathroom features marble floors, and a C.P. Hart designed Cherry wood enclosed centre piece bath, his-and-her marble vanities with elegant self-standing wooden cabinet and armchair. The spacious shower features jets and separates seating. The study is positioned between the master bedroom and en-suite and both the en-suite and study offer also offer direct access to the bedroom suite's wrap-around balcony.
The second bedroom sits beside the master suite, has a walk-in dressing room and opens onto a balcony overlooking the bay, pool and garden below. The bedroom's large family en-suite has a shower and bathtub as well as his-and-hers vanity, and marble floor.
The third bedroom also opens onto the balcony with views of the pool and garden and has an en-suite with his-and-hers vanity and a walk-in shower room. This has a queen bed in it while all the other bedrooms feature king size beds, their own televisions and Sonos sound. One bedroom can also be made up a 2 singles also.
This home is ideal for a large family or friends looking for a private beachfront retreat with modern amenities.
• Air conditioning - throughout
• Beach Shower
• Ceiling fans – throughout
• Hair Dryers
• Mini bar
• Speightstown (West Coast) nearby
• TV with Cable
• Guard (Shift 12 hr)
• Security system
• Security Safes
• Water sports nearby
Good to know
• The formal dining table can accommodate up to 10 guests.
• The alfresco dining gazebo can accommodate up to 8 guests.
• The garden is great place to relax and catch a sunset or simply to soak up the sun!
• There's a security safe in each bedroom.
• The villa is equipped with SONOS sound in each bedroom
• SONOS can also be found in the study as well as living room/dining room and terrace.
• There's cable TVs with sound bars in each bedroom.
• Sitting room with 60" flat screen TV with a sound bar and DVD library.
• The two-storey retreat offers a gorgeous and unique vantage point with Mullins Bay to the north.
• Open living and dining area lead directly out to the spacious wrap around terrace.
• Hemingway House is a beachfront home. It should be noted that beaches change their shape and size from day to day, week to week and month to month, mainly as a response to seasonal waves, currents and tides. Every effort has been made to depict the beach in front of this property, but temporary changes may occur.
This villa is a beachfront home. It should be noted that beaches change their shape and size from day to day, week to week and month to month, mainly as a response to seasonal waves, currents and tides. Every effort has been made to depict the beach in front of this property, but temporary changes may occur.
Grantley Adams International Airport
|Nearest beach||Beach Front||50 meters|
|Nearest restaurant||Mullins Beach Restaurant||100 meters|
Accommodation, Facilities and Services
Bedroom(s): 4 ( Sleeps 8 )
4 Double with en-suite
3 Baths, 4 Showers, 4 Wash basins, 4 Toilets
- General facilities: 110 volts, Balcony / Deck, Electricity, Garden, Gas Grill, Parking, Pool, Security, Wifi
- Indoor facilities: Air conditioning, Alarm Clock, All Bedrooms Air Conditioned, All Bedrooms En Suite, Coffee Maker, Dishwasher, DVD Player, Freezer, Iron and Board, Microwave, Safe, TV
- Outdoor facilities: Bbq, Beach Access, Beach Front, Gazebo, Parking, Restaurants nearby, Sun Loungers, Sun Umbrellas, Swimming pool
- Services: Cleaning inclusive, Concierge Service, Daily maid service, Laundress, Linen provided, Night Watchman, Personal Chef Included, Towels provided
- Access: Secure parking
- Local activities: Cycling, Fine Dining, Fishing, Golf, Hiking, Horse riding, Shopping, Swimming, Tennis, Walking, Water Sports
11-Jan-2018 - 14-Apr-2018
|Nightly rate||Weekly||Min. Stay||Change-over|
|$ 3,495||$ 24,465||7 Nights||-|
15-Apr-2018 - 14-Dec-2018
|Nightly rate||Weekly||Min. Stay||Change-over|
|$ 2,150||$ 15,050||5 Nights||-|
|-||Nightly rate||Weekly||Min. Stay||Change-over|
|Rate summary||$ 2,150 - $ 3,495||$ 15,050 - $ 24,465||4 Nights||-|
|11-Jan-2018 - 14-Apr-2018 Winter 2018||$ 3,495||$ 24,465||7 Nights||-|
|15-Apr-2018 - 14-Dec-2018 Summer 2017||$ 2,150||$ 15,050||5 Nights||-|
All prices are subject to VAT at 7.5% and a Service Charge at 1.5 %
Spring Fling! From 01st April - 14th April get 10% off your stay! A 7-night minimum stay is required. Reservations must be made by 30th March 2018, for stays between 01st April - 14th April 2018. This offer is not combinable with other offers, terms and conditions apply.
Travel between 01 Apr 2018 and 14 Mar 2018
FANTASTIC SPRING FLING
Spring Fling! From 15th April - 30th June get 10% off your stay! A 7-night minimum stay is required. Reservations must be made by 30th March 2018, for stays between 15th April - 30th June 2018. This offer is not combinable with other offers, terms and conditions apply.
Travel between 15 Apr 2018 and 30 Jun 2018
Inquire About Villa
Our team know each destination and every villa we feature.
We also offer a personalized and fully complimentary concierge service so every part of your trip will be taken care of ensuring you have a hassle free vacation.
We look forward to hearing from you.
- • Type: Villa
- • Sleeps: 8
- • Bedroom(s): 4
- • Bathroom(s): 4
- • Board: Self Catering
- • Long term rentals: No
- • Pets: No
- • Children: Yes, great for kids
- • Wheelchair: No
- • Eldery or infirm: Not suitable
- • Holiday type
- Beach Front, Christmas 2017, Family, Honeymoon, Sea Views