Santorini - Getting There
Getting to Santorini By Air
There are very regular flights from Athens with Olympic Airways, Aegean Airlines, Ryanair and Air Sea Lines which is a new seaplane airline. The flight time from Athens to Santorini is approx 30 minutes.
In the high season, it is also possible to take inter Greek island flights with Sky Express Airlines. There are flights from other popular islands including Rhodes, Heraklion, Thessaloniki, and Mykonos.
From the months of May until October there are several charter airlines which fly directly to Santorini airport from many European cities.
Flights to Santorini From Outside Greece
- Berlin Tegel (TXL) - Air Berlin
- Frankfurt (FRA) – Condor
- Dusseldorf (DUS) – Air Berlin and Condor
- Hamburg (HAM) – Air Berlin and Condor
- Hannover – Air Berlin
- Nuremberg – Air Berlin
- Cologne (CGN)– Germanwings
- Bonn (CGN) – Germanwings
- Munich (MUC)– Germanwings and Condor
- Stuttgart (STR) – Germanwings and Condor
- Zurich (ZRH) – Swiss Air operated by Edelweiss Air and Air Berlin
- Vienna (VIE)– Air Berlin
- London Gatwick (LGW)– Easyjet
- Milan Malpensa (MXP) – Easyjet and Meridiana Air
- Amsterdam (AMS) – Transavia
- Brussels (BRU) – Thomas Cook and Jetairfly
Flights to Santorini From Within Greece
Flights to Santorini from Athens Airport “Eleftherios Venizelos" and "Macedonia"
- Athens Airport "Eleftherios Venizelos": Tel +30 210 353 1000
- Olympic Air Athens: Tel. Tel +302103550500 or Tel: +30 801 801 0101
- Aegean Airlines Athens: Tel. Tel +30 210 626 1000 or Tel +30 801 11 20000
- “Macedonia” Thessaloniki Airport: Tel. Tel +30 2310 473-212
- Aegean Airlines Thessaloniki: Tel. Tel +30 2310 280 050
GETTING TO SANTORINI BY BOAT
Travelling to Santorini by boat is a wonderful option and is something we highly recommend. It is possible to take a ferry from Athens two ports (Piraeus and Rafina) to almost all the surrounding islands to Santorini. There are three main ferry companies operating: