Welcome to Golden Shell Villa at Eden Roc Cap Cana resort in the Dominican Republic. A stunning 4 bedroom villa with private gym, pool and sauna located directly at Eden Roc Cap Cana.
The jewel of Eden Roc is the luxurious bi-level Golden Shell Villa. An open-air courtyard with verdant gardens and cascading waterfalls welcomes guests to a haven of sheer luxury. The first floor features shared living space with a dining room, half bath, full kitchen and service quarters.
A butler is on call 24 hours a day and a personal chef will prepare all meals. There are two bedrooms on the first floor with private living rooms and baths as well as outdoor relaxation areas.
The second floor’s two bedrooms have private baths, balconies and a shared veranda overlooking the garden, free-form infinity pool and lagoon. This magnificent space provides lots of room to enjoy the company of loved ones—with plenty of privacy, too.
Bathed in canary yellow, vibrant ambers and glorious gold, the suite is the definition of opulence. The lower level’s pièce de résistance is an elegant dining room table boasting a mother of pearl tabletop suitable for up to ten guests complete with chair backs made of fine white vanilla fabric evoking a laced corset adorned with suspended gilded shells.
Golden Shell Villa is the perfect place to enjoy an incredibly luxurious Dominican Republic Villa Holiday with all the space that comes with it whilst at the same time having all the advantages and facilities of a 5 star hotel on hand in the beautiful resort of Cap Cana.
• 1 unit lagoon view
• 24-hour butler service
• 4 bedrooms with 3 rooms with king beds and 1 room with 2 queen beds
• 4 Contemporary rain shower head bath
• 4 Coral stone bathtubs with marble Jacuzzis
• 6,180 square feet/578 square meters of interior, air-conditioned space
• Access to a smart technology iPad which controls light, temperatures, television and sound via an Eden Roc at Cap Cana application
• Complete advanced technology entertainment system with Bose surround sound speakers
• Complimentary WiFi Internet access
• Daily Full American buffet breakfast served at the Mediterraneo restaurant
• Deep marble sink vanity tops in every lavatory
• Exclusive use of three golf carts for easy access to all on-property activities
• Exterior rain shower and spa area
• Fully equipped kitchen for private chef to prepare meals
• High-quality mini-bar
• Indulgent bath amenities by Laura Tonatto, exclusively created for Eden Roc at Cap Cana guests
• In-room electronic safety box
• iPod and iPhone connections
• Large 42 inch LCD flat screen televisions complete with satellite programming within bedchambers and living spaces
• Large-scale cedar wood walk-in closet with two separate entrances, complete with iron and ironing board
• Luxurious bed linens and plush bathrobes and slippers by Rivolta Camignani
• Maximum occupancy: 10
• Nespresso coffee machine and tea maker with a selection of coffees and teas
• Plush goose down feather duvet and pillows by Hanse
• Private airport transfers to and from Punta Cana International Airport
• Private gymnasium with TechnoGym equipment
• Private infinity swimming pool and gazebo
• Private Sauna
• Separate lavatory room with telephone
• Staff quarters with bedroom and bathroom
• The use of a private chef for up to eight hours
• User-friendly telephone menu, information and message service
• Work desk with convenient power outlets and ports
The rate includes
• Roundtrip Transfer from Punta Cana international Airport
• Daily full American breakfast at Mediterranean restaurant
• Use of 3 golf cart during the all stay
• Butler services 24 hours a day
• Chef on call up to 8 hours per day (food at extra charge)
• Access to caleton beach club
• Access to koko kid’s club
To accommodate 3 adults and 8 kids we propose the following:
- Master bedroom: Parents
- Second bedroom: 3 children (we add a roll away bed)
- Third bedroom: 3 children (we add a roll away bed)
- Fourth bedroom: Nnanny + 3 years old and 5 years old (we can have a cot here or another roll away bed)
Golden Shell Villa Villa is the perfect place to enjoy an incredibly luxurious Dominican Republic Villa Holiday with all the space that comes with it whilst at the same time having all the advantages and facilities of a 4 star hotel on hand.
Rates include: Private round-trip transfers from Punta Cana International Airport, A la Carte Continental breakfast served at the Mediterraneo Restaurant, an electric golf cart for convenient travel around the resort and access to the exclusive Caletón Beach Club.
Children up to and including 3 years, stay free in parent’s room using existing bedding. In parents room children up to and including 13 years pay 100.00 USD fixed value.
EXTRA PAX PRICES: 220.00 USD. For the Two Bedroom Suites, Black Horse Suite and Golden Shell Suite, the Extra Pax price is USD $275.00
Note: Half-Board and Full-Board Rate Plans available on request.
Read more about Cap Cana.