Welcome to Clandestino Villa, a luxury 4 bedroom private villa located in the lush tropical jungle within The Caves’ resort property in the beautiful Negril.
The approximate 3,500 square feet wood, stone and thatched-roofed luxury Caribbean Clandestino Villa is set on a half acre of naturally landscaped gardens, with magnificent trees, cut stone walkways, and a two-car open-air private parking area. It is a perfect choice for groups, families, working holidaymakers, and anyone seeking total privacy and relaxation with the utmost comfort.
The villa offers three unique bedrooms and a double-occupancy annex -one King, two Queens, one double- each with an en suite bathroom. The master bedroom features a double-sized Jacuzzi bath and two private balconies, perfect for sun-bathing and moon-watching. The second and third bedrooms both have queen beds and one-of-a-kind molded baths. The double-occupancy annex is a self-contained studio cottage, adjacent to the main house, with a double bed, molded bath and a small kitchenette.
Clandestino Villa has a fully equipped kitchen, over-sized living and dining area, large office/study and a private pool with gazebo and outside bamboo shower. A two-minute walk will lead you to the turquoise Caribbean ocean at The Sands, The Caves’ cliff top bar with swimming and sunning areas.
Clandestino guests have the option of all-inclusive or accommodation-only rates. All-inclusive guests (16 years and over only) will also have access to all other areas of The Caves resort, which additionally features a Cliff-Side Swimming Pool, Private Hot Tub, Jacuzzi, Sauna, Aveda Amenity Spa, two Dining Gazebos each with a Full Bar, and several other swim access and sunning areas.
Three Bedrooms / 4 Bathrooms
One Bedroom Double-Occupancy Annex / 1 Bathroom
Private Swimming Pool
Butler Service (with all-inclusive rates)
Fully Equipped Kitchen (Microwave/Ovens/Juicer/Toaster/Coffee Maker/etc.)
High Speed Wireless Internet
CD/DVD/VCR Player and Large Flat-Screen TV
Extensive CD /DVD Library and Board Games
Portable Barbeque Grill
Washer/Dryer and Laundry room with Iron & Ironing Board
A perfect choice for families (non-inclusive), working holidaymakers, and those seeking total privacy and relaxation in maximum comfort!
THE CAVES AMENITIES
As locals of the surrounding towns and cities, our staff may answer any questions you may have about the area. The amenities of The Caves in Negril, Jamaica include:
• 12 naturally ventilated private cliff-side accommodations, with louvered windows, handcrafted wood and wicker furnishings, one-of-a-kind artwork, (all ground floor Suites, including the One-Bedroom Cottages, have air conditioning)
• A fully air-conditioned four-bedroom / five bathroom deluxe villa with private pool, WiFi and satellite TV.
• King or Queen-sized Beds, most with mosquito netting
• Ceiling and Standing Fans
• Mini bars with standard brands for entertaining
• Refrigerator stocked with beverages, coffee, teas, milk & sugar
• Coffeemaker, teacups, glasses and utensils
• In-room amenities by Blue Mountain Aromatics
• Ceramic scented-oil diffusers
• Nightly turn-down service
• CD players and CD libraries
• Internet access in all rooms and wireless access in main common areas
• Telephones and data ports
• TV and DVD players and DVD library (available upon request)
• Daily international news papers upon request (at an additional cost)
• Natural caves and cliff-side alcoves, comfortably furnished for intimate dining (reservations required)*
• 24-hour self service bar
• Aveda Mini-Spa
• Cliffside Jacuzzi
• Private Hot tub for two in a furnished cave (reservations required) *
• Yoga (Wednesdays and Saturdays at 10:00 AM with Rosa, our certified Yoga and Gym instructor)
• Weekly Dinner Party at The Sands, our on property cliff-top beach and bar next to the Negril Lighthouse
• Stairs and walkways for easy access to the sea
• Saltwater Swimming Pool
• Water rafts, kayaks and snorkeling equipment
• Guided snorkeling tour (an adventure through caves and grottos with Paul, our certified lifeguard)
• Authentic land and sea excursions
Poised on the limestone cliffs of Negril’s scenic West End in Jamaica, The Caves capture all the essence of a seductive oceanfront sanctuary. Twelve exclusive cliff-side accommodations, a Private Cave Dining, The Blackwell Rum Bar, and a seaview Aveda Amenity Spa offer a refreshingly organic interpretation of romance.
Located close to Negril’s stunning seven-mile beachfront and endless azure waters, The Caves evokes the exoticism of the unexplored while offering all the comforts of home living.
Negril has a reputation for being an off-the-beaten-path traveler’s utopia, and its recent rise in popularity has done little to compromise that standard. The area also features some of the best snorkeling, scuba diving, jet skiing and dolphin watching as well as hiking and horseback riding tours. Although The Caves is settled close to the local hub, its protective landscaping and secluded ten-acre property make it feel like a tropical castle set above a vibrant town center.
The Caves’ two acres of seafront are designed as an artful labyrinth combining the magnificence of nature with a singular maritime mystique. Sitting atop honeycomb cliffs thrown up from the ocean depths due to volcanic activity, the cliff walls are a veritable museum of ancient fossilized marine life.
Twelve exclusive cliffside accommodations, comprised of one and two-bedroom cottages and suites, plus a four-bedroom deluxe villa, offer a refreshingly organic interpretation of romance. Also featured on the property are two Main Dining Gazebos, Private Cave Dining and The Blackwell Rum Bar. Additionally, the spectacular cliffside location, complemented by a Jacuzzi, Sauna and salt-water Swimming Pool, is perfect for diving right into the ocean. One of our main attractions is our seaview Aveda Amenity Spa, which was recently voted among the “Top Five Jamaican Spas” by Ocean magazine.
Tradition dictates an early morning “jump” from the cliffs and frequent floating on water rafts while being rocked by the lullaby of the sea. The intricate design of landings and steps hugging the cliffside guarantee sun spots virtually throughout the day. A stay at The Caves is an experience in pure relaxation, comfort and rejuvenation.
A 20% service charge and Government tax plus a $1.00 accommodation tax per bedroom, per night are not included.
Rates per accommodation, per night, 2 people per room, and include select activities plus full breakfast, lunch, dinner and beverages (except for Two Bedroom Cottages, which include up to 4 guests, and Clandestino, which includes up to 8 guests).
Two night minimum stay from April 21st to December 22nd
Holiday Policy: 7-night minimum over Christmas and New Year. Five night minimum over the US holidays.
Festive Season Policy (December 20 - January 7): Three-night non-refundable deposit or 50% of total reservation.