Welcome to Hotel Le Toiny located on a gentle slope overlooking the bay at Toiny. Hotel Le Toiny features 13 luxurious villa suites and one Junior suite. The boutique resort has recently been renovated in 2015 and marked the addition of the popular Toiny Beach Club.
The villa suites are beautiful secluded accommodation offering the perfect balance of luxury and privacy. The villa suites measure 785 sq ft on the interior and 1775 sq ft total surface.
The living and bedroom area within the suites is separated by siding partitions with large windows throughout the suite showing off and making the most of the Caribbean views. Guests of Hotel Le Toiny have access to wonderful amenities onsite including complementary access to the serenity spa cottage and fitness centre on the grounds.
The villa suites feature a superb kitchenette, desk for those who need to work while on vacation, a full size sofa to relax and bespoke stools and armchair. The bathrooms are gorgeous and very spacious featuring a bath, open shower and dual vanity units. There is also an expansive terrace and a private pool at each suite.
Please note that there is one handicap accessible suite that has a lower bed, ramps throughout and wider doors along with being within easy access to the main house and restaurant.
The decor of the villa suites is so gorgeous with the use of natural palettes – sandy beiges and bright white blending with the idea of St Barth’s iconic beaches. The interior at the hotel are light and breezy without being fussy. The designers have really taken into account privacy and taking advantage of featuring maximum sea views.
The spacious areas flow into each other at the suites and each villa offers beach chairs and umbrellas for guest’s convenience. Amenities include WiFi, 40 inch plasma televisions with satellite and a Sonos surround system. Each suite also has its own Nespresso machine.
The refurbishment in 2015 focussed largely on the public spaces of the hotel and therefore introduced the addition of the open air Oyster shell bar at the restaurant and not forgetting the very popular relaxing champagne seating area.
The hotels very own secluded beach that can be accessed by the hotel shuttle or also within a short walk has been landscaped and now features Tamarind Field and Pineapple Orchard offering full beach service to our hotel guests and also day visitors with a small bar and beach loungers. There is simple no better way to spend an afternoon lunching with great food, drinks and company.
The hotel restaurant offers delicious Mediterranean cuisine and is widely considered the best dining place in St Barths. The champagne sitting area is the ideal place for some pre dinner aperitifs and adds to the relaxing atmosphere.
There is a DJ in the restaurant playing chilled lounge music live every night. The team at the restaurant are happy to take care of any special requests, such as private dinners, wine tastings, cooking demonstrations etc.
• High Speed Wifi in each accommodation
• Continental Breakfast
• Water, tea and coffee supply
• Beach accessories (Beach chairs, sun umbrellas, beach bag) are available
• Airport transfers
• Complimentary films on demand (VOD) featuring the last released movies
SPECIAL SERVICES & AMENITIES
• Beach Club with full beach service and shuttle in Le Toiny Safari Landrovers
• Baby cots & babysitting available.
• Boutique & Library
• 650 sq. fitness center with partial ocean view
• Cellular phone on request
• Personal fitness, Pilates and yoga trainer available upon request.
• Spa treatments available with “Elemis Spa Therapy” services in Serenity Spa Cottage, or in guests’ Suite
• Scenic trail and private beach access
• Tennis court located nearby
• 24 hour room service (restricted from 11:00 pm to 7:30 am) • Car Rental
• Daily newspapers available upon request • Onsite, valet parking
• Check In Time: 3:00 PM/Check Out Time: 12:00 noon
• Bespoke kitchen area with stocked utensils, glasses, plates, Nespresso™, microwave, icemaking machine, tea and coffee, and mini bar
• Sonos sound system
• Satellite television
• 40-in. plasma screen television with VOD (Video on demand)
• DVD and Blu-ray player, on request
• Multiple voltage outlets
• In-room safe