Welcome to Villa Nina, one of the most luxurious and exclusive two bedroom beach front villas in the Caribbean. Villa Nina sets new standards for Villa rentals in St Barths offering an incredibly beautiful Villa encompassing over 7000 sq ft and combining that with seven star service. Villa Nina has its own private pool and is located directly on the beach at Saint Jean, the best beach in St Barths and also right beside the very exclusive Eden Rock Hotel. Guests of Villa Nina have the wonderful advantage of being able to use the facilities of the beautiful Eden Rock Hotel whilst maintaining an incredible level of privacy.
The interiors of the gorgeous chic and contemporary Villa Nina have been carefully selected to provide wonderful sophistication together with extreme relaxation. There are some beautiful contemporary artworks and the furnishings are quiet yet luxurious – cashmere, silk suede, marble and leather. Without a doubt the magical light and scenery in St Barths have inspired this incredible two bedroom Villa. The open plan kitchen made with an Italian Valcucine is fully equipped and has a bar. The sitting area also feature huge panoramic oversized doors and windows that open directly onto the garden, swimming pool, spa pool and then the beautiful bay at Saint Jean whilst at the same time maintaining incredible privacy. The doors can be pushed back to give a feeling of space and openness and the exteriors are gleaming white and wholly integrated with the warm tropical air that envelopes it.
Villa Nina’s two pools overlook the beach and are surrounded by supremely comfortable king-sized loungers that are also scattered around the extensive stone terraces, the perfect place for soaking up the sun. Outdoor dining is set-up for 10 or more in the shade, with speakers to deliver your favourite music from within the villa.
The beautiful entrance to Villa Nina features its own private gallery exhibiting original paintings, photographs and lithographs.
The Master bedroom King sized bedroom is located on the ground floor is exquisite with vaulted stucco ceiling, his and hers walk in dressing rooms togther with a stunningly beautiful oversized bathroom featuring double showers and a plunge pool. The second bedroom also featuring a King bed is located on the first floor. It has stunning views and a beautiful bathroom with double showers, plunge bath and terrace.
A dedicated butler is included as well as exclusive use of Villa Nina’s own Mini Cooper to tour St Barths, and a VIP greeting in either St. Martin or Antigua with airport transfers in a spacious air conditioned vehicle dedicated solely to you from St Barth’s Airport. Breakfast can be taken at the Sand Bar Restaurant at the Eden Rock or in Villa Nina whichever you prefer.
Additional facilities include a home cinema, satellite TV with DVD/CD player in each room, plasma flat screens, i-pod station, wifi access, surround sound system throughout the villa and on the terraces.
Private gallery exhibiting original artwork, with sculpture occasionally. Currently, paintings by Saugin, Gauvin, Jason Bereswill and photographic work by Terry O’Neill.
To the right is a bathroom with shower for guests – or day use after the beach.
LIVING ROOM / DINING AREA
Large open sitting room area complete with comfortable seating for 8
Big screen television / cd / dvd player / Satellite receiver television / Ipod dock
Views onto the terraces and ocean beyond
Damien Berger photography
Super Miele oven with fan plus settings as well as convection or grill options
Kitchen is fitted with Alessi and other designer cookware, flatware and catering necessities in addition to crockery and linen tableware
MASTER SUITE 1
White gold tiling detail throughout
Hairdryer, magnifying mirror, mirrored shelved vanity area, wash-basin and wc
Retractable television with 26 inch screen, radio, satellite programs as well as cinema and movie options
Upper private balcony/ terrace with comfortable furniture/ day beds overlooking the ocean
MASTER SUITE 2
Stucco vaulted ceiling unique to the region
Twin cascade showers and oversized plunge bath
Hairdryer, magnifying mirror, mirrored shelved vanity area
Comfortable seating/ relaxing area
Double doors onto the terrace leading out to the pool
Sun loungers – in the shade and in the sun
Private secure gate directly onto the St Jean beach
Dining table and seating for 10
Parking dedicated to Villa Nina
VIP ACCESS CARD to the hotel Eden Rock
Complimentary Guestcare Services Include:
• Assistance with travel arrangements to and from the island
• Meet & Greet upon arrival at the airport or port
• Transfer upon arrival to your luxury villa where a warm welcome and cool drinks await
• Arrangement of car rental requirements
• Setup of your local cellphone with 24/7 access to a personal concierge
• Lovely fresh continental breakfast delivered to your villa every morning
• Delivery of take-out meals from Eden Rock’s Jean-George Vongerichten restaurants
• Organising of all entertaining and special party requirements
• Stocking of villa’s bar and kitchen to your preference in advance and upon request
• Reservations for restaurants, sports activities, boats, water sports, wellbeing… Anything you may dream of will be a pleasure to take care of Sunchairs, umbrellas, coolbags and towels for picnics on the island’s spectacular beaches
Eden Rock – St Barths Hotel Complimentary Services Include:
• Your personalised VIP card to allow easy access to Eden Rock Hotel
• An expense account linked to your VIP card for purchases at Eden Rock’s restaurants, gallery and boutiques
• Use of Eden Rock’s fitness centre including fun group fitness sessions
• Access to the hotel’s business desk with comprehensive office facilities and Wifi connection throughout the property
By Reservation Only:
• Scrumptious breakfast buffet at the Sand Bar restaurant (40€ per person)
• Sun loungers, shady umbrellas and full beach service with amenities provided by the Eden Rock team on St Jean beach – including the use of kayaks, paddle boards, snorkelling gear and watersports equipment (40€ per person)
St- Jean is one of the most popular beaches on St Barths. It actually comprises of two beaches divided in the middle by the famous and stunning Eden Rock Hotel. St Jean is also home to Nikki beach. It is a spectacular beach with pure white sands and calm waters which are perfect for snorkelling. This is home to the famous Eden Rock Hotel and Nikki Beach.
Saint Jean is second in size to the Capital of Gustavia and is also the only other sizable town in St Barths. St Jean sits on the Island’s North Shore on Baie de St-Jean just over the hill from Gustavia. The small airport of St Barths lies at one end of St Jean and it is always fascinating to watch the tiny planes coming into land over a steep hill and down onto the very short runway. As well as the beautiful Eden Rock Hotel, there are several other nice restaurants and bars along St Jean Beach. Behind the beach, just a couple of minutes walk from Villa Nina, is the small town where there are two rows of very chic shops and some restaurants and bars.
The main restaurant at the Eden Rock is also worth a mention. Aptly named On The Rocks, it has a beautiful atmosphere under the stars matched by with fabulous internationally inspired cuisine by the world famous chef Jean-Georges Vongerichten.